dimecres, 8 d’octubre del 2014

LAST IMPRESSIONS

"I enjoyed a lot the exchange because I learnt new things. The people were very friendly. Auf wiedersehen!!!"
Júlia C.

"This exchange was really good. I felt as if I was in my house with my friends. I also learnt a lot. German people were very nice with us. Danke Deutschland! :)"
Maria M.

"This exchange was very goodand incredible. We made a lot of friends. We learnt a lot of English and Deutsch. See you later. Liebe Grüsse für alle Deutsche Leute ;)"
Daniel J.


"The exchange was amazing!! We made lots of friends and we discovered many new places. We learnt English and German. I recommend it to all the levels because ... Das is toll! "
Marc S.

"This exchange was very funny, nice and cool. I enjoyed a lot. My family was very friendly with me. I'm waiting for them to come to Barcelona. Liebe Grüsse! :)"
Ainhoa B.

"I've lived a lot this amazing exchange to Göttingen. I've got a really great partner and family. I'm waiting for them to come to Barcelona, like Ainhoa. Thanks for all!"
Marina

"This exchange was amazing and incredible because we went to a lot of places in Germany, for example to the workshop of planes or to Wolfburg. Bye bye friends, and see you soon"
Sergi O. and Martí M.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada