dissabte, 19 de desembre del 2015

DAY 7. Last day. Anna V.

Hallo,

today "Donnerstag" we have met  at the entrance of "der Schüle" before the first lesson began.

We have gone into a autocar and then after about two hours we arrived at the "Phaeno", a science museum. 

At first we left our jackets and bags in some box offices and then one of the employees showed us the first attracktion and told us something of it. It was like a side leaning room.

Then we had one hour to go ourselves and to do experiments of science. It was a lot of funny but I finished a little swell.

We met at twelve o'clock and have some lunch at the cafetery. Some bring lunch from home and some bought it. 

After this we had another hour to go around the Phaeno and then we met with all. Some people went to a shopping centre in front of the museum.

Later we come in the autocars and after about two more hours we arrived at the school. 

The farewell party starts at seven o'clock. We have talked, laughed and have a lot of fun. Some of us also danced but the most didn't come with us to dance :(

It was very very funny and i liked to repeat this experience another time.

I would like to stay here for one moth more but I'm a little homesick and I want to see my family and my friends in school. 

I'm so sad because I can't see this people anymore. I just wanted to say "tausen danken to meine Familie" and I hope to see all of them again :)

This experience has been so so amazing and I will remeber it forever. The days pass so faster and you can't just stop the time and live the moment.


VIELEN DANKEN deutsch people,
I hope to see you another time, you are so nice and sweety
I REALLY LOVE GERMANY.


Mil gràcies Lurdes i Mónica per ajudarnos i guiarnos en aquesta experiencia. Mai la oblidaré




ANNA VALLÈS

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada