dimecres, 2 d’octubre del 2013

Memories about our exchange to Göttingen

Wooooowwwww, we thought this blog had already finished by now but, suddenly, we've received news from abroad. 
So... we've opened one more page to post all the memories we receive about these days in Göttingen. So, all of you are invited to write!

"Hola! The last week with the exchange students was so fantastic!!! We were bowling,  in Wolfsburg in the very interesting place called the Phaeno! but, the only thing that I don't like is that the most cried at the end (and me too).
I think it was very interesting for the Spanish students and the German ones.
If I had the chance to meet them all again here or make it every year, I would say OF COURSE, because I had a really good time!
I hope that we all saw each other more than twice ( in Göttingen and in Barcelona ). So I hope we all from this exchange see us again! So ... we'll see us again!
Bye."
KATHA


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada