dilluns, 9 de desembre del 2019

Monday in Göttingen



Today it was our first day at Felix Klein Gymnasium and we were all very excited. First we had a tour around the school managed by seven graders, while the others were playing English games, also with 7 year students. Later we had the pleasure to meet the director. After that, we spent all the morning in the Christmas Market. It was amazing!!!!! Afterwards we came back to school and had lunch with our partners. We played games while eating and we had a lot of fun. Then we started the project about BROTHERS GRIMM. Finally we spent the evening with the family. It was a great day!!!!!
Anna San Isidoro








Hey!!!!!! Today we went to school with our partners. We played games and we talked with them, all in English. Then we had a break and after that we met the headteacher and we took some photos with him. Later we left school and we went into a shop where I bought something for my grandma. After it we went to the Christmas Market in the centre of Göttingen. There we made a game, we ate and we had free time to have a look at the shops and buy (I bought a snow ball). We returned to school for lunch and after lunch we began our theatre project about the Grimm brothers and their books. It was my amazing day in Göttingen. I attach a
photo baking biscuits yesterday afternoon.
Ona Calvo













In the morning we woke up at 6 am and we went by bus to school. I was very nervious because I didn't know anyone. I went to an English class with students that are studying Spanish and they showed us the school. We also played some games to know more about each other. Then we had a break and we met our exchange partners. In addition we went to the market and bought a gift for our family. 
Finally we had lunch and we did our project about Snowwhite. 
Iria Calahorro







Today we got up early (at 6 o'clock). I had breakfast with the family and I also opened the third present of the Advent calender they made to me. When we arrived at school we went into a 1st ESO English class, where we played some games and the students showed us the school. The thing I like most was the sheep field!!!!! After that the headmaster and the theachers told us about today. 
We went to the Christmas Market and to some shops for buying things to our families in Barcelona. We took a lot of photos!!!!! It was time for going back to school and have lunch. When we finished eating we did the Brothers Grimm activity, in my case, Snowwhite. We thought the characters and a little bit of the story, Then we showed what we have done in the theatre.
Back home I talked with my partner and we had a snack while we started watching Stranger things. I had dinner and we played a little bit with the dog.
Núria López




This morning I went to school by bus with Robin. We had English class with 7th grade students and they showed us the school. During the break I went to the canteen with Helena and Pol. Then we met Mr Brüggemann and we went to the centre of Göttingen to the Christmas market. We went shopping but first we did a game and you had to answer questions. The winner had to got to the Gänsellise and the prices were candies. Back to school we worked on the fairy tale project with our partners. Then Robin and I were taken by car to the village where she lives. We ate lot of german and spanish candies and sweets. So we were not hungry for dinner. Now we are playing monopoly and we are a little bite tired. Gute Nacht.
Amàlia Alòs







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada