dijous, 12 de gener del 2017

MEMORIES FROM GÖTTINGEN. Sergi G. (2 ESO B)

My trip to Göttingen

When I arrived at the train station I didn’t know which my partner was!!! His name is Micha.

During the travel by car his father was saying me strange names of cities and food that I don’t remember.

When we arrived in Öbernjesa (his village) I went to my room and put my bag. When I arrived at the table there were a lot of bread, cheese and meat. The dinner was very good and later I called my family to tell them about the travel. When I finished the call we played a table game that treated about the life before we went to bed.

The first day with my partner started with an excursion to the Hercules tower walking!!!

After walking so much we went to the café in front of the tower and I ate a Frankfurt cake. These day I only had a Frankfurt cake for lunch.

The return was easier. We went down stairs and to the Christmas market of Kassel and we drank hot wine. There I saw a very big advent calendar with a story in every day. Finally we returned home, had dinner and slept.

The second day I got up very early cause Micha had a football match. His friend came with his mother in a car. In the car there was also another Micha’s friend. They won three matches of four (the first they tied the match). In the afternoon we went climbing in a covered place with a mattress.

The next day I got up at 6:00 and I took a shower to be more active in the morning.

Going to school I didn’t recognise anything of the street. Before entering the class I saw Martí and he said me that he was in my class, but in biology class they were in groups and Martí wasn’t in my group. When the class finished Martí and I didn’t know where to go. We asked a teacher and he told us that the people of Spain were straight the corridor. Finally we found our friends. When we found them we went to the theatre and we did an activity prepared by kids of fifth of primary to visit the school FKG.

When we returned to the school we visited the city with a guide.

At the canteen I didn’t find Micha and I ate alone.

In the afternoon we started doing the project of the Gänzeliezen. Then I went with Micha to his trumpet lessons.

On Tuesday we went to PHAENO, a museum in Wolfsburg that has a fire tornado and a spikes bed.

On Wednesday we went to a place to talk about the Grimm brothers and we explained a story written by them. In the afternoon we did the project of the Gänzeliezen

Tuesday was very strange because we did the first class and then we did an alternative project that was a bag painted with brushes. I did this project while my partner was making a test. After he finished the test and he did the bag and we did a photo game because the others were doing an exam. In the afternoon we did the project presentations (our was very bad). We had dinner at school and when we returned home we played a “uno” game.

On the last day, I didn’t understand anything about the first two classes that we took. Then we went to the train station and had a big goodbye of all the partners.


When we arrived home we were all very tired.


SERGI GARCÍA
2n ESO B

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada