diumenge, 29 de setembre del 2013

And... the very last, last, last news about the weekend!!

It's late... but before leaving to bed I post the last photos I've received...

Marc has sent us three pictures... one of the amazing "Curry Chicken" he prepared with Henry,

 
The other is his special recommendation to eat... I promise I'll taste it! But I'll have to ask what it is!!
 
 
And the last one, his funny picture at the Kiesee with Henry!
 
 
THANK YOU, Marc!
 
 
And next ones are Ainoa's! They went to the zoo with Alba. Here you have some of the photos!
 


 
 
And that's all right now! Tomorrow, 7.50 back to school. They will join classes with their partners. Then, we'll have to finish preparing the project... but... that will be another day...
 
 
GREETINGS FROM GÖTTINGEN!!

 
 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada