dijous, 26 de setembre del 2013

Day 3: PHAENO

On the 25.09.2013 the kids from FKG and their exchange partners went to Phaeno. The journey was really good but not comparing to Phaeno!
Phaeno was phenomenal!
There are over 200 attractions and they are all interesting!
I was going in a group with Ferran, Catha and Anna Xiu.
My favourite attractions were the Tapir-bed and the gene-specifier. It was a great day!
If you haven't visited Phaeno yet, you should!
Cameron F.
 
Today we went to the Phaeno museum with our partners. It was fantastic! We can do a lot of experiments in the museum. I've really liked it!
I've had a fantastic day with my friends and my partner Cameron.
Ferran Marco

 










 
 
Hi everyone! How are you?
We are enjoying a lot these days here in Germany.
Now we are in the Phaeno museum. We are drinking a "relaxing cup of zumo de manzana with gas in the cafetería mayor"
In the afternoon we are staying with our partners and at night too. We are going to go to our partners' houses.
Kisses
 
Laura, Abel, Anna and Miquel
 

 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada