diumenge, 11 de desembre del 2016

DAY 3. More news from Saturday activities

We wake up on a windy Sunday and we discover that our students have sent more news and photos from their activities yesterday. Here you have them! 



Today Nil, Nils, Àngel, Phillip, Florian and me went to the Christmas market.

Here I send you pictures that we did

ORIOL FERRO 






Today I woke up and then I got dressed. I had breakfast and I got prepared to go shopping with Estel and Anna and their partners. 
We went shopping to Kassel. 
We had lunch and then we continued shopping. 
At 5 p.m. we went to my partner's home. 
At 8 p.m. we had dinner. 
Then we went up stairs to talk and then everyone went to their home. Now I will go to sleep.

LAURA BORRAZ




We have visited a museum. Then the Christmas market and a church in town. Here you have the photos

CÈLIA APARICIO

Maqueta de la ciutat












Avui dissabte 10 de desembre al matí he anat al christmats market i a la tarda a patinar sobre gel 

ENRIC CANUDAS







Al vespre tornarem amb més notícies.
Passeu un bon diumenge

MÒNICA I LURDES

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada