dimarts, 13 de desembre del 2016

DAY 5. PHAENO. STUDENTS' POSTS

"In this museum I have seen incredible things that I had never seen before, like a fire tornado or the robot that speaks. I've liked a lot the balls circuit too. " 

SERGI GARCÍA




" Today we have visited a science museum called PHAENO. I have learnt a lot of things about science. If in the future I come again to Germany, I'll visit this museum with my family" 

JÚLIA ESTEVE.


" The science museum was amazing. I love it because it has a lot of interesting things. I want to return" 

MARTA GONZÁLEZ





" Today we went to the Phaeno museum. It was a good day and all the things that were there were very interesting. The best one was the rotatory house"

ÀNGEL VELASCO








" Today I've had a lot of fun with my friends in Phaeno. There were a lot of strange things related to the science. It was very interesting"

MARC LÓPEZ





" Today we went to Wolfsburg. Once there, we went to the museum Phaeno. There I learnt a lot of things about science. This visit was very funny"

ÁLEX HERRERO








" Today we went to Phaeno. There are a lot of strange things in there. This museum was inspired on science. It was very funny"

ANNA FUENTES




" Today we have gone to Phaeno Science Museum. We have watched and learnt a lot of things with different experiments. It has been so funny and surprising, because of the different magnetic and electrical reaction!!! "

CARLOTA PUJADAS



" Today we have been in Wolfsburg, concretely in the museum of science. We did a lot of experiments about science. Anna, Siham, Carlota and me rode into a strange house " 

CÈLIA APARICIO


" Today we went to Wolfsburg, to the Phaeno museum. We had lunch there and then we went to a shopping center"

JUAN BLANCO





" Today, Thursday 13th of December we have been to a museum (Phaeno) in Wolfsburg and we have done a lot of things and we have ridden in a lot of attractions. Our favourite was a house that twisted and the other was a house that was inclinated"

ENRIC CANUDAS and ADRIÀ LLOPIS


" Today we go to a science museum and we do a lot of things but we like a lot the rotating house, the inclinate house and a machine " que posa pels de punta" 

ENRIC CANUDAS







" Today we have gone to the Phaeno science museum. We did a lot of experiments about science. It was so funny, I really like it. Then, we have gone to an outlet for shopping. It has been a great day and I've enjoyed it!!"

SIHAM MARGARIT




" Heute wir sind in Phaeno museum. Wir fahren mit bus. Es ist lustig. Dann, wir gehen nach ein outlet und wir haben chocolade un wasser gekauft. Dann, wir gehen nach Phaeno einmal und un 3.30 wir züruckfahren mit bus nach Göttingen. Tschüss"

LAURA BORRAZ und ESTEL GÓMEZ








" The Phaeno museum was amazing! There were a lot of very interesting things. My favourite one was the fire tornado and the leaning house"

XENIA JIMÉNEZ



" Today we visited the Phaeno museum. It was so funny and interesting. The thing that more caught my attention was the ball of electricity "

ARIADNA SUBIRÀS 








Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada