dijous, 29 de desembre del 2016

MEMORIES FROM GÖTTINGEN. Marc L. (2 ESO A)

MY EXPERIENCE IN GÖTINGEN

My experience in Gottingen was one of the best of my life. 

First of all, I will talk about my German family, they were very good and likeable with me and they gave me whatever I wanted. The boy, called Max was very funny with me and he is nervous because he will come to Barcelona so soon.



We went to a lot of excursions around Gottingen visiting the most important monuments or places. The school was very big, I think that the boys and girls are very happy to be in that school, the teachers and the kids were very sociable.

If someone tells me to return to Gottingen for some days I will say yes because I had a very good time there.

The most wonderful place that I visited there is the museum Phaeno, because it was very interesting, it was related with the science and you can discover new things that you didn’t know about it. 



Another beautiful place was the Christmas Market, this place is very typical to be there, there were a lot of typical Christmas objects or food, there I bought the most part of the presents that I gave to my family.

The food that I liked most is the wildschein mettwurst (called in German) it was like “chorizo” but more juicy.



This is a short explanation about my experience in Gottingen I hope that you like it a lot 


MARC LÓPEZ
2 ESO A

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada