diumenge, 11 de desembre del 2016

DAY 3: SUNDAY WITH THE FAMILIES

Today I have gone to the Christmas Market with Anna Fuentes, Estel Gómez and Laura Borraz and their partners. In the afternoon I have watched "The Hunger Games" in English.

CARLOTA PUJADAS





I have gone to the cinema

Juan Blanco





This night I had stomachache, and this morning also, that's why this morning I did nothing

In the evening we went to the pool with Adrià Ll, Francesc F, Marta and his partner because I was better

ALEX HERRERO




This saturday i went to ice skating with my partner Merle. There i taught Merle to skate in the ice. It was so funny!!! 
After 15 minutes doing this avtivity we saw that there came more boys and girls of the exchange like Marta, Enric, Francesc and Adria with her and his partners. We did ice Skating like for 2 hours and I taught Marta to skate too. Finally all of us went to the Christmas Market and we had fun.

XÈNIA JIMÉNEZ



Great day of Siham and Cèlia with their partners, too!




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada